lab

lab

The Larionov group is located on the 4th floor of the new Biotechnology, Sciences and Engineering (BSE) building in the recently renovated BSE 4.120 laboratory of approximately 1300 sq. ft. (BSE 4.120) with 8 fume hoods and a students’ office. The lab operates a 1260 Agilent LC/MS, a flash chromatography and a solvent purification systems as well as other state-of-the-art instrumentation.